- UK’s Longest Zipwire comes to Dumfries & Galloway
- A Proud Day for Glenaldor House
- Here Comes Winter!
- More Good News for Peter Pan in Dumfries.
- Radio 1 “Big Weekend” Comes to Carlisle – 14th and 15th May 2011
- Glenaldor House – The Second Chapter
- Lands End to John O Groats (LEJOG) Part 2.
- Bike 2 Go – Dumfries
- Sculptures at Glenkiln Reservoir – Another Hidden Gem in Dumfries and Galloway.
- Top 5 Attractions in and Around Dumfries.
- Extreme Pedal Power – Cycling Lands End to John O Groats
- Glenaldor House – The First Chapter
- Guid Nychburris – Dumfries Festival 2010.
- Dumfries and Galloway Arts Festival – 21st to 30th May 2010
- Searching your Family Tree in Dumfries and Galloway ?
Three minute walk from Dumfries train station
Five minute walk from the new DG1 Leisure centre
Ten minute walk to the High Street
Numerous bars, hotels and restaurants within 10 minute walk
Free wireless broadband for your laptop
Flat Digital TVs